Ever so popular this unique style of apartment is rare in the City especially so close to the ANU and Canberra Centre. Located on the top two floors of ‘The Capitol’ it affords wonderful Northerly views out to Black Mountain and Telstra Tower over the green tree canopy of Canberra’s CBD and the many iconic and important buildings.
Larger than most 3 bedroom apartments this two story Sky Home features two spacious, King Sized bedrooms with BIR’s and an entertainment sized living area.
The large kitchen will please the most avid of chefs with lots of drawers, cupboards, and a convenient pantry. The thoughtful design sees the kitchen address the dining/living area comfortably for excellent social interaction whilst preparing those gourmet meals for your family or guests.
There is a laundry room which also adds extra storage space in the apartment so rare in most apartments these days. Lots of floor to ceiling height windows along the living area and bedrooms plus the north west orientation allows an abundance of natural light.
‘The Capitol’ was developed by Canberra’s reputable and awarded developer ‘Crafted Group’ and it was constructed by BLOC who are the builder of choice in many high end residential and commercial developments in Canberra and interstate.
Located in the heart of the CBD, ‘The Capitol’ is surrounded by some of Canberra’s finest restaurants, bars, cafes and important iconic institutions. Lake Burley Griffin and The Canberra Centre are literally only metres away. it is within 5 minutes walking distance to The Canberra Centre and 2 minutes walking distance to The Australian National University with public transport and the light rail at your door step.
– Canberra’s ONLY residential building providing a genuine hotel style concierge in the Grand Lobby incorporating storage for package deliveries, dry cleaning collection and a cool room for online grocery deliveries;
– Techno gym Wellness Centre for residences including a private sauna room;
– Spacious and thoughtful floor plan with 153sqm of living area plus spacious balcony with views towards Lake Burley Griffin and Mt. Ainslie;
– Extra high 2.6 metre ceiling;
– NO air-conditioning condenser on balcony;
– Huge kitchen with integrated fridge, double oven, 90cm induction cook tops, double full-size sinks and more;
– Timber flooring throughout, ducted air conditioning in living areas and all bedrooms;
– Under floor heating in both bathrooms;
– Water tap on balcony;
– 2 side by side car parks and 2 lock up storage units;
This property will not stay in the market for long. Come to visit this amazing property or call Rita now on 0432 109 538 to arrange a private viewing.
Type: For Sale
Bed Rooms: 2
Property ID: 133555822
Available From: Now
Payment Break Down
41/14 Trevillian Quay Canberra Australia
3 Bedrooms 2 Baths 3 Garage
725/15 Cooyong Street Canberra Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1 Garage